Here's how I did it:
- I did one coat with the Read My Palm and let it get really dry.
- Next I poured a little Teal We Meet Again out into a dish, dipped my sponge into the polish and started dabbing at the tips of my nails, making sure to leave the bottom third of my nail alone.
- Once that was done, I used the Teal We Meet again to completely coat the very tip of each nail to deepen the ombre look.
- The sponge will get polish on your skin, so I used q-tips dipped in polish remove to clean up the excess.
- Last, I sealed it all up with a coat of Seche Vite.
I'd love to see other color combinations, so I hope you'll all try it out and share your results. All you need is two colors of polish, a small bit of sponge, something you won't mind pouring polish onto, g-tips, nail polish remover and your favorite top coat.