Chelsea's last night at our apartment, my new roommate and I semi-successfully threw a surprise farewell/good luck party for her. I say semi-successfully because her boyfriend didn't do a good job of getting her to the party on time and my new roommate's cat jumped into the cake we made for her. I didn't mind though, it gave our party character and it all worked out in the end!
What I'm wearing...
- Military anorak from GAP
- Nude cami from American Apparel
- Pink lace tank from Target
- Light pink skirt from Zara
- Brown pull-through belt from Urban Outfitters
- Nude knotted wedges from Target
- Green pendant necklace, gifted
Goodbye, Chels. You will be missed!
*ETA - It has been suggested that the cat picture above needs to be lolcat-ified. Any suggestions?