For the last few weeks there are three nail polishes that I just can't get enough of. I've been wearing them over and over and over. When I realized that, I decided to put them all together into one mega mani!
Want to get this manicure for yourself? Follow along below!
First, you'll want to gather all of your tools. Here is what you'll need:
- Sponge - I usually use makeup sponges, but once I cut up an old bun sponge into small pieces and used those.
- Dotting tool - You don't really need a dotting tool, just any fine point tip will do. You could use an orange stick, a bobby pin, or a toothpick. Your choice!
- Nail corrector pen - This is also personal preference. Some people like to protect the skin around their nails using Vaseline, foil, or tape. I find it easier to use a nail corrector pen or a q-tip dipped in nail polish remover.
- Nail polish - You can choose any three polishes you wish! I used Essie's A Crewed Interest, Pams & Kin Karma Chameleon, and Pams & Kin Grillz.
- Top coat - Pick your most trusted top coat. Mine is Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat.
Paint Your Base
Swipe two coats of your base color and let it dry completely.
Sponge on a bit of your second color between half and two-thirds of each nail. Dab a bit of color at the very tip of each nail for a deeper ombre effect.
Use your preferred method to clean up any lacquer on your fingers from sponging.
Make it Sparkle
Drop a bit of the gold glitter polish onto a scrap of paper/plastic/foil/etc. and use your dotting tool to pick out individual flakes of glitter. Place the flakes in arched rows, taking care to space them out more and more as you go.
Top it Off
Polish of your sherbet sparkle manicure with your trusty topcoat to make it last. Then go out and show off those delightful digits!
Thought of the day...
What nail polish can't you get enough of right now?