I decided to use it to create a neon ombre inspired by the yellow ombre I spotted on Fab Fatale earlier this week.
Get this look!
- Start with two coats of your favorite white polish. I used Kate from Julep.
- Use a makeup sponge to dab on the color. Slowly build up the ombre making sure to let the lacquer dry in between coats.
- Use the nail polish brush to swipe a thin layer at the very tip of your nail.
- Clean up any excess polish from your cuticles using a cotton swab or a nail polish corrector pen.
- Top it off with a great top coat. I suggest Seche Vite Dry Fast.