Square Hue recently sent me their March 2013 nail polish box to review. My first impression of the line came from their exquisite packaging. The branded shipping box is custom fit for the bottles and I absolutely adore the square bottles with the simple-yet-effective printing. I mean, the logo alone had me at hello.
All this without even opening a single bottle.
But when I did, it was more of the same. The brush is a great size for easily polishing each nail with just three simple strokes. The handle itself is a great length and thickness for steady control, which is something that is really important to me in a bottle of nail polish.
And then there's the color, which pretty much speaks for itself.
A deep emerald with a slight shimmer.
A warm, shimmery copper polish.
A pale golden lacquer with a bit of a metallic sheen.
So How Does Square Hue Work?
Each month, the stylists at Square Hue preselects three in-season colors and has them delivered to your door for just $21. Each monthly shipment is automatic, but you can suspend or cancel your subscription at any time. Great polish, great price. Easy peasy!
If that wasn't enough to catch your interest, Square Hue donates a portion of all proceeds to The A21 Campaign for prevention awareness of Human Trafficking. Pretty great, right?
Try Square Hue For Free
The folks at Square Hue were kind enough to offer one lucky IBITTM reader the chance to try their April polishes for free. Entering is easy--just leave a comment telling me what you look for in a great nail polish. For additional entries, connect with Square Hue and me on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Pinterest.
The nitty gritty:
- Sweepstakes open to all itsbecauseithinktoomuch.com readers
- Each person may enter up to 8 (eight) times; each entry increases odds of winning.
- Sweepstakes will run from March 18th, 2013 12:00 am and will end on March 25th, 2012 at 12:00am PT.
- Winner will be chosen at random via Rafflecopter and notified within 48 hours.
- Winner will be announce within 24 hours after eligibility has been confirmed.
- Odds based on number of entrants/entries.
- No purchase necessary to win
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. We hereby release Facebook of any liability.