Snapshots from last few weeks via Instagram.
- I'm pretty sure the June Square Hue box was made just for me. The colors are my favorite yet!
- I was selected as a finalist for Refinery29's Nail Art Nation competition with Revlon. I had to spend a weekend creating designs for the final competition. More on this in July!
- My sister and her new husband just after they said "I do!"
- A beautiful sunset over the Great Salt Lake
- Sending off my baby sister, all married to her perfect match!
- I lived in the Salt Lake Valley for most of my life, but I had never been to Antelope Island at the Great Salt Lake until this month! Here we see a breathtaking view of a beach on Antelope Island.
- Wearing Burberry espadrille sandals and China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy on my toenails on a Great Salt Lake beach!
- A tiny Insta-tribute to my dad on Father's Day!
- A throwback post to my years of having my nose stuck in a book rather than my phone.
- Spotting the first star in the sky as the sun sets! Or is that the planet venus? I can never remember...
- My second Bodhi Safety clutch arrived and I am officially obsessed!
- Summer is officially here and I couldn't be more excited about it!
- A little pre-Alt Summit SF care package from MailChip! Too cute!
As always, be sure to follow me @triplyksis on Instagram for more updates as they happen!