Snapshots from last week via Instagram.
1. Showing off my DIY Instagram Wall Art!
2. I have been wanting to experiment more with juicing so I've been trying different three-ingredient juices. This one was pretty delish!
3. I attended a party thrown by my gal Angela for the showing of the movie Behind the Candelabra which supposedly showcases the true life of Liberace. In Mr. Showmanships honor, my pal Cristina got decked out in giant rings and sequins.
4. Another three ingredient juice: 4 cups watermelon, 1 Granny Smith apple, 2 cups spinach. The ratio on this one could use some tweaking.
5. A manicure from last week with two colors from my May Square Hue box (Happy Cream and Day Glow) and Scorch by Illamasqua.
6. This juice was comprised of 1 grapefruit, 4 cups watermelon, 2 cups spinach. It was not so great. The fresh watermelon didn't quite mix well with the tart and sour grapefruit.
7. A view of the San Francisco skyline as the sun sets from atop the Clift Hotel for the latest SF Posh Party!
8. A little yard sale prep...
9. ...and the fruits of our labor.
10. One of the bills I got at the yard sale had a pink kiss print on it. On Instagram, I wondered who would put their lips on a dirty dollar bill. My favorite guesses were Rihanna or a stripper.
Follow me @triplyksis for more updates as they happen!