A handful of interesting things from around the web this week...
- I loved this video of a girl learning to become a "baller dancer" in one year. It shows that if you want something, work hard at it, and stick to your goal, you can achieve!
Photo via Mpress
- I was suuuuper impressed with this vegetable mash-up that my pal Mallory posted on her blog this week. It looks so tasty and I can't wait to try it. Stop by Mpress to get the recipe!
- I recently started using a seemingly all-in-one productivity app called Cue. In this first week alone I've been highly impressed with how it's helped keep my life organized in a way that I didn't even know I needed. My favorite feature (so far!) is that it pulls tracking information for my many packages and put the delivery date on the calendar for me. No more tracking number stalking! I definitely recommend checking it out. Download the CUE iOS app here.
- It's week two of Refinery29's Nail Art Nation Contest and this week my fellow finalists and I are showing our floral designs. I would greatly appreciate your vote to help me make it through to the third week and one step closer to the grand prize. There is no sign up or Facebook permissions to vote; just click through to the contest page and click on the heart next to my entry! Thank you in advance!
- I get asked a lot why I don't live in or move to San Francisco proper. I think this article highlighting the rent explosion in the city does a good job of answering that question