Snapshots from the last couple of week via Instagram.
- After living in our first apartment as newlyweds, my husband and I finally hung our second gallery wall including a few snaps from our wedding.
- The gals from Joss & Main hosted a pre-Alt SF dinner at The Slanted Door. While waiting to be seated, the perfect snapshot all but jumped in front of my phone. The ferry, the bridge, the people, the lighting; I couldn't have planned it better.
- I couldn't have been more thrilled to attend my very first Alt Summit in San Francisco. Maybe one day I'll make it to the one in my home town!
- It just so happened that the options from Joss & Main's candy bar matched my purple mixed textures manicure. From left to right: OPI 'DS Temption', Square Hue 'Groovy Love', Square Hue 'Groovy Love' under Revlon Moon Candy in 'Eclipse', OPI Liquid Sand in 'Can't Let Go', Illamasqua Rubber in 'Prosperity'
- Pinterest hosted the Alt SF after party at their headquarters in San Francisco. Bonus: Peep the recap video from this party.
- I was blown away with the business card creativity at Alt SF. These are a few of my favorites from Rue Rococo, Engaged & Inspired, Mane Message, Freutcake, & Cakewalk Baking.
- A little birthday love for the woman I owe everything to, my mama!
- I had a BEAUTIFUL weekend in Sonoma with a couple of my lady friends. I was just blown away with the beauty of Scribe Winery.
- The cashier at my local market had a super rad Breaking Bad-themed manicure and I just had to capture and share.
- I had my very first DryBar experience and loved the entire experience, but the doormat was definitely high on my list of favorite things.
- I love a good night with my karaoke crew. Thanks to Angela for the snap!
As always, be sure to follow me @triplyksis on Instagram for more updates as they happen!