A handful of interesting things I've found recently...
via The Fancy Pants Report
- Peep my girl, Kate of The Fancy Pants Report, rocking the clear clutch I made for her!
- I'm not going to admit just how many of these '90's trends I'm guilty of (ahem, it's a lot), but I will say that I had a really good time laughing at myself. Hey, it sounded like a good idea at the time.
Via Hello Giggles by way of Bongo
- Following that is this list of '90's trends that haven't made a comeback. Yet.
- My life doesn't really have a need for this iPad projector, but it's really cool and I kind of want one!
- Have you heard of Everlapse? They can turn your top moments on Instagram into a fun little highlights reel! Peep mine below!
- I stumbled upon Emojitracker this week which tracks real time usage of emojis on Twitter. How the site tracks it is something I'm not entirely sure of, but I do know you could easily lose a bunch of time being mesmerized by the visual.
Photo via Erin Stevens by way of Eleventh & Sixteenth
- Congrats to one of my first blogging pals, Kimberley, for launching her brand new blog Eleventh & Sixteenth! Stop by and check out her style!
- The company I work for was recently named one of the 20 fastest growing start ups by Venture Beat!
- Ever spend a few moments on Facebook or Instagram and instantly feel like your life is boring and uninteresting? This article says you're not alone. If you think about it, who is going to share the boring and more normal parts of their lives? So naturally, everyone else's lives seem super interesting, because that's the only part you see. Just remember that next time you start feeling envy or resentment after opening up your favorite social media app.
- Astronomers have recently discovered a pink planet circling a start in the constellation Virgo. If planets are your jam, swing by to find out more about this magenta giant!
- I absolutely LOVED this photo Sephora tweeted of Marc Jacobs shopping his newly launched beauty line.
Spotted: @MarcJacobs shopped at @Sephora today to celebrate @MarcBeauty. Now it's your turn: http://t.co/9zy0bwuMjU pic.twitter.com/djCITiKQoB
— Sephora (@Sephora) August 9, 2013