Snapshots from last week via Instagram...
- It's been a little over a months since I found and became a member at Uforia Studios. I'm so grateful for their amazing Zumba classes and they are definitely high points in my week.
- This week's throwback post was an homage to one of my very first blog headers, shot in 2008. See more from this photoshoot here.
- I have a thing for power lines against a beautiful sky so when the sunset made for cotton candy clouds the other night, I had to snap a pic.
- I had brunch with my pal Santina over the weekend and had the pleasure of seeing her latest genius manicure in person. Stop by her blog to see more!
- One of my colleuges is one of the world's best deal hunters. She scored these brand new Marc by Marc Jacobs pumps on Poshmark for a mere $20. Unfortunately for her, they were a bit too small for her. Lucky for me, she offered them up to be tried on. It was like a Cinderella moment for me--they were perfect! And the killer deal made them just that much better.
- Beautiful sunset over the ocean in, where else, the Outer Sunset neighborhood of San Francisco.
As always, be sure to follow me @triplyksis on Instagram for more updates as they happen!