It's taken many attempts to actually leave the house wearing socks with open-toed shoes. My brain has been trained that this is wrong, but I must say, I think I'm a fan of the knee socks + wedge shoes combo.
A couple of coworkers dubbed this look "School Girl Meets Harajuku Chic." What do you call it?
What I'm Wearing...
- Black boyfriend blazer from Forever 21
- Black Richard Chai for Target dress
- Brown pull-through belt from Urban Outfitters
- Black knee socks, possibly from Target?
- Taupe knotted wedge sandals from Target
- Bejeweled ring from local boutique (Therapy)
- Essie's Lilacism
- Sephora by OPI's Iris I Was Thinner