As it turns out, I owe Phillip an apology.
For whatever reason I decided that 10PM last night was the perfect time to reorganize my closet (sorry downstairs neighbor!). It was a really good thing that I was in hyper-organize-mode last night because I found two of my missing belts! Hooray!
Next mission (should I choose to accept it), purge the unnecessary (but it's all necessary!) from my closet because I'm running out of room for things in this overstuffed space.
What I'm wearing...
- White lace tee from ASOS
- Nude camisole from American Apparel
- Light pink skirt from Zara
- Black braided belt from H&M (One of the belts I found in my closet clean-up!)
- Black buckled sandals from Nine West
- Silver heart necklace, a gift
- Assorted bracelets, all gifts
- Double finger "Love" ring from Forever 21
- Fingers - Water marbling of Essie's Lilacism and Sephora by OPI's Iris I Was Thinner
- Toes - Sephora by OPI's Caliente Coral
Any closet organizing suggestions, my friends?